1. Managing leprosy related eye problems. Shirley Chacko, Benjamin Nongrum, Priya Thomas Mathew. Health action Sept 2013:17
2. Type 1 Reaction in Leprosy – A Histopathological Analysis. Thomas M, Ponnaiya J, Emmanuel M, Richard J. Indian J Lepr 2013;85:1-4
- Major precipitating factors for stigma among stigmatized vitiligo and psoriasis patients with brown-black skin shades. Premkumar, Ramaswamy, Kar, Bikash, Rajan, Pichaimuthu, Richard, Joseph. Indian J Der Ven Lepr 2013;703-4
- Measurement of Change in the Knowledge and Attitude about Leprosy in Physiotherapy students undergoing Intensive one week training in Leprosy. Prakash Kumar, Ebenezer.M and Richard.J (2014). Indian J Lepr. 86:99-104
5. A Delphi exercise to refine the WHO three-point Disability Grading system for leprosy, and to develop guidelines to promote greater accuracy and reliability of WHO Disability recording, Hugh Cross, Firmansyah Ariff, Kerstin Beise, Wim Brandsma, Josepg Ngozi Chukwu, Jannine Ebenso, Maria Aparecida, De Faria Grossi, Herman-Joseph Kawuma, Lina Lehman, Suresh Mani, Sathish Kumar Paul, Angelika Piefer, Wim Van Brakel, Jinlan Li Leprosy Review, 02/2014; 85(1):18-28.