1. Computational Modelling of Dapsone Interaction with Dihydropteroate Synthase in Mycobacterium leprae; Insights into Molecular Basis of Dapsone Resistance in Leprosy. Journal of cellular biochemistry, Chaitanya, S., Das, M., Bhat, P., & Ebenezer, M. (2015). 116(10), 2293-2303.
2. Evaluation of anti-bacterial activity of Rifapentine, Clarithromycin, Minocycline, Moxifloxacin, Ofloxacin and their combinations in Murine Model of Rifampicin Resistant Leprosy. Joseph, P., Ponnaiya, J., Das, M., Chaitanya, V.S., Arumugam, S. and Ebenezer, M., 2016. Indian J Lepr, 88, pp.147-158.
3. Evaluation of New Antibacterial Drugs and their Combinations in a Murine Model to Identify Short Duration Alternative Chemotherapy for Leprosy. Arumugam, S., Joseph, P., Ponnaiya, J., Richard, J., Das, M., Chaitanya, V.S. and Ebenezer, M., 2016. Indian J Lepr, 88, pp.159-176.
4. Genomic diversity in Mycobacterium leprae isolates from leprosy cases in South India. Infection, Das, M., Chaitanya, V.S., Kanmani, K., Rajan, L. and Ebenezer, M., (2016). Genetics and Evolution, 45, pp.285-289.
5. Mycobacterium leprae specific genomic target in the promoter region of probable 4-alpha-glucanotransferase (ML1545) gene with potential sensitivity for polymerase chain reaction based diagnosis of leprosy. Chaitanya, V. S., Das, M., Eisenbach, T. L., Amoako, A., Rajan, L., Horo, I., & Ebenezer, M. (2016). International journal of Mycobacteriology, 5(2), 135-141.
6. Sequence homology and expression profile of genes associated with DNA repair pathways in Mycobacterium leprae, Sharma, M., Vedithi, S.C., Das, M., Roy, A. and Ebenezer, M., 2017. International journal of mycobacteriology, 6(4), p.365
7. Analysis of a novel multiplex polymerase chain reaction assay as a sensitive tool for the diagnosis of indeterminate and tuberculoid forms of leprosy. Chaitanya, V.S., Cuello, L., Das, M., Sudharsan, A., Ganesan, P., Kanmani, K., Rajan, L. and Ebenezer, M., 2017, The International Journal of Mycobacteriology, 6(1), p.1.
8. Structural Implications of Mutations Conferring Rifampin Resistance in Mycobacterium leprae. Vedithi, S.C., Malhotra, S., Das, M., Daniel, S., Kishore, N., George, A., Arumugam, S., Rajan, L., Ebenezer, M., Ascher, D.B. and Arnold, E., 2018. Scientific reports, 8(1), p.5016.
9. Finite Element model-based evaluation of tissue stress variations to fabricate corrective orthosis in neutral subtalar joint, Sathish Paul, Rekha Vijayakumar, Lazar Mathew, Sudesh Sivarasu, Prosthetic and Orthotic International, 2017, 41 (2), 157-163
10. Customized Insole fabrication for foot deformities in Leprosy patients, Sathish Kumar Paul, Rekha Vijayakumar, Sudesh Sivarasu Journal of Medical Devices (Impact Factor: 0.67). 06/2014; 8(2)
11. Identification of novel open reading frames in the intergenic regions of Mycobacterium leprae genome and detection of transcript by qRT-PCR. Sharma, M., Das, M., Diana, D., Wedderburn, A., & Anindya, R. (2018). Microbial pathogenesis, 124, 316-321.
12. Molecular docking and simulation study for synthesis of alternative dapsone derivative as a newer antileprosy drug in multidrug therapy, Swain, S. S., Paidesetty, S. K., Dehury, B., Sahoo, J., Vedithi, S. C., Mahapatra, N., & Padhy, R. N. (2018). Journal of cellular biochemistry, 119(12), 9838-9852.
13. The role of PCR for Mycobacterium leprae in patients with facial granulomatoses: A pilot study, Gupta, A., George, R., & Thomas, R, M., Das, Vedithi, S.C. (2018). Lepr Rev, 89, 280-288.
14. Non – Contact Ulcer Area, Calculation System for Neuropathic Foot Ulcer, Parth Shah, Siddaram Mahajan, Sharmila Nageswaran, Sathish Kumar Paul, Mannam Ebenezer, Foot and Ankle Surgery, 2019 Feb;25(1):47-50
1. Managing leprosy related eye problems. Shirley Chacko, Benjamin Nongrum, Priya Thomas Mathew. Health action Sept 2013:17
2. Type 1 Reaction in Leprosy – A Histopathological Analysis. Thomas M, Ponnaiya J, Emmanuel M, Richard J. Indian J Lepr 2013;85:1-4
3. Major precipitating factors for stigma among stigmatized vitiligo and psoriasis patients with brown-black skin shades. Premkumar, Ramaswamy, Kar, Bikash, Rajan, Pichaimuthu, Richard, Joseph. Indian J Der Ven Lepr 2013;703-4
4. Measurement of Change in the Knowledge and Attitude about Leprosy in Physiotherapy students undergoing
5. Managing leprosy related eye problems. Shirley Chacko, Benjamin Nongrum, Priya Thomas Mathew. Health action Sept 2013:17
6. Type 1 Reaction in Leprosy – A Histopathological Analysis. Thomas M, Ponnaiya J, Emmanuel M, Richard J. Indian J Lepr 2013;85:1-4
7. Major precipitating factors for stigma among stigmatized vitiligo and psoriasis patients with brown-black skin shades. Premkumar, Ramaswamy, Kar, Bikash, Rajan, Pichaimuthu, Richard, Joseph. Indian J Der Ven Lepr 2013;703-4
8. Measurement of Change in the Knowledge and Attitude about Leprosy in Physiotherapy students undergoing Intensive one week training in Leprosy. Prakash Kumar, Ebenezer.M and Richard.J (2014). Indian J Lepr. 86:99-104
9. A Delphi exercise to refine the WHO three-point Disability Grading system for leprosy, and to develop guidelines to promote greater accuracy and reliability of WHO Disability recording, Hugh Cross, Firmansyah Ariff, Kerstin Beise, Wim Brandsma, Josepg Ngozi Chukwu, Jannine Ebenso, Maria Aparecida, De Faria Grossi, Herman-Joseph Kawuma, Lina Lehman, Suresh Mani, Sathish Kumar Paul, Angelika Piefer, Wim Van Brakel, Jinlan Li Leprosy Review, 02/2014; 85(1):18-28.
1) A measurement of the stigma among psoriasis and vitiligo patients in India. Rajan P. & Premkumar R et al. Ind. J. Derm., Ven. and Leprology 2011; 77:300-06
2) Atrichia congenital with popular lesions. Dr. Mary Thomas. Ind J. Der. Ven. & Lep. 2011; 77: 70-71
3) Political and socio-economic instability: Do they have a role in the HIV/AIDS epidemic in sub-Saharan Africa? Tebandeke A, Premkumar R. J of Social Aspects of HIV /AIDS & Health 2011;8:June
4) Effects of environment and education on knowledge and attitude of nursing students towards leprosy. E. Rajkumar, S. Julious, et al. Indian J Lepr. 2011:83:37-43
5) Stigma and Social Participation in Southern India: Differences and commonalities among persons affected by leprosy and persons living with HIV/AIDS. Stevelink, Mrs. Valsa Augustine, et al. Psychology, Health & Medicine, 2011: 16: 2, 1465- 1466
6) Guidelines to review stigma. ILEP Publications. Mrs. Valsa Augustine et al (Group Coordinator). ILEP Publication September 2011
7) A preliminary study of locognosia in people affected by leprosy – Dr Mannam Ebenezer. Indian Journal of Leprosy; 2011:83; 209-2013.
8) Effectiveness of Social Skills Training for reduction of self-perceived Stigma in Leprosy Patients in rural India – a preliminary study. V Augustine, M Longmore, Mannam Ebenezer and J. Richard. Lepr Rev. 2012 ; 83
9) Report of the Stigma Research Workshop for the Development of Scientific Consensus papers and Field guidelines on health related stigma, held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands from 11th to 14th October 2010. C.G.N. Voorend, W.H. Van Brakel, H. Cross, V. Augustine and B. Ebenso – on behalf of the workshop participants.
10) Reconstructive Surgery (RCS) in leprosy. Dr. Mannam Ebenezer. Health Action, January 2012.
11) Major Precipitating Factors for Stigma: A Survey with Stigmatized Vitiligo and Psoriasis Groups in India. Premkumar R, Kar B, Rajan P, Richard J. Int. J. of Dermatology 2012.
12) Long term results of tibialis posterior tendon transfer for foot drop in leprosy – M Ebenezer, S. Partheebarajan. Indian Journal of Leprosy, 2012; 84(2) April – June; 131-136
13) Factors affecting functional outcome of opponens replacement in median nerve paralysis in leprosy. M Ebenezer, S Kumar, S Partheebarajan. Indian Journal of Leprosy, 2012, April-June : 84(2) 131-136.
14) Factors affecting functional outcome of surgical correction of claw hand in
Leprosy. Dr Mannam Ebenezer, Indian Journal of Leprosy 2012 December issue.
15) Impact of migration on new case deduction rates in leprosy in Gudiyatham Taluk, Tamil Nadu, India. P. Samuel, R.S. Bushnam, et al. Ind. J. of Leprosy; 2012 December issue.
1. Peline tuberculoid leprosy in a five year old boy, Bikash Rajan Kar, Gigi Ebenezer, CK Job, Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2005;(2):126-128
2. Impaired contrast sensitivity among leprosy patients with normal visual acuity, Ebenezer Daniel, Thiripurasundary, Ragupathy Appavoo, Shirley Chacko, Amuthavally Ragupathy, Renu Raju, Lepr Rev 2005;76:55-64
3. Lesional characteristics and histopathology in paucibacillary leprosy patients with 2 or 3 skin lesions: comparison between ROM and PB-MDT regimens, Margery Emmanuel, Gupte MD,
Indian J Lepr 2005;77(1):19-25
4. The Impact of Hand Dominance and Ulnar and Median Nerve Impairment on Strength and Basic Daily Activities, Rajan P, Premkumar R, Rajkumar P, Richard J, J Hand Ther 2005; 18:40-45
1.Single lesion borderline lepromatous leprosy, Bikash Rajan, PE Belliappa, Gigi Ebenezer, CK Job,
Int J Lepr 2004;72(1):45-47
2. Colocalisation of alopecia areata and lichen planus, Bikash Rajan KAR, Gigi Ebenezer, CK Job,
Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2004;70:242-43
3. Methotrexate in Resistance ENL1, Bikash R KAR, Ravindra Babu, Int J Lepr 2004;72(4):480-82
4. Squmous cell carcinoma of the scalp arising from chronic discoid lupus erythematosus. Case reports of 2 Indian patients, Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2004;70:236-38
5. Elevated free tear lactoferrin levels in leprosy are associated with type 2 reactions, Ebenezer Daniel, Muruganand, Duraisamy, Gigi Ebenezer, Shobana J, Job CK, Indian J Opthalmol 2004;52: 51-56
6. Are viable mycobacterium Leprae patient in lepromatous after completion of 12 months’ and 24 months’ multi-drug therapy?, Ebenezer GJ, S Daniel, G Norman, CK Job, Indian J Lepr 2004;76(3):199-206
7. Leprosy case detection using school children, Gift Norman, G A Joseph, P Udayasuriyan, P Samuel, M Venugopal, Lepr Rev 2004;75:34-39
8. Relapses in Multibacillary Patients Treated with Multi-drugTherapyuntil smear Negativity: Findings after Twenty Years, Gift Norman, Geetha Joseph, Joseph Richard, Int J Lepr 2004;72(1):1-7
9. Validity of the WHO Operational Classification and value of other clinical signs in the classification of leprosy, Gift Norman, Geetha Joseph, Joseph Richard, Int J Lepr 2004;72(3):278-283
10. Expression of protein gene product 9.5 in lepromatous eyes demonstratring ciliary body nerve damageand a dying back phenomenon in the posterior ciliary nerves, Gigi Ebenezer, Ebenezer Daniel, Br J Opthalmology 2004;88:178-181
11. Mycrobacterium Leprae infection and serum lactoferrin levels, Muruganand D, Ebenezer Daniel, Gigi J Ebenezer, Sangeeth E Rabboni, P Segar, Charles K Job, Lepr Rev 2004;75:282-288
12. Inter-rater reliability of WHO `disability’ grading, Wim Brandsma, Meredith Larsen, Charles Richard, Mannam Ebenezer, Lepr Rev 2004;75: 131-134
1. Making Community based education programs sustainable?, Abraham Joseph, S Abraham, Education for health 2003;16(2):129-132
2. Excision arthroplasty An effective method in the management of plantar ulcers with metatarsophalangeal joint infection in anaesthetic feet, Anil Thomas Oomen, Mannam Ebenezer, S Partheebarajan & Solomon Samuel, Lepr Rev 2003;74(1):63-67
3. Ocular complications in incident relapsed borderline lepromatous and lepromatous leprosy patients in South India, Daniel E, Koshy S, Joseph GA, Rao PS, Ind J Opthalmology 2003;51: 155-9
4. Secondary rifampin resistance following Multi-Drug Therapy-A case report, Gift Norman, Geetha Joseph, Gigi Ebenezer, PSS Sundar Rao, Charles K Job, Int J Lepr 2003;71(1):18-21
5. Effectiveness of multidrug therapy in multibacillary leprosy: a long-term follow-up of 34 multibacillary leprosy patients treated with multidrug regimens till skin smear negativity, Isaac Neeraj Shaw, M Christian, K Jesudasan, Nisha Kurian, Geetha S Rao, Lepr Rev 2003;74:141-147
4. Nine-banded armadillo and leprosy research, Job CK, Indian J Pathol Microbiol 2003;46:541-50
5. Electron microscope appearance of lepromatous footpads of nude mice(corrected), Job CK, McCormick GT, Scollard DM, Truman RW, Int J Lepr 2003;71: 231-9
Bilateral Bipolaris Keratomycosis in a Borderline Lepromatous Patient, Int J Lepr 2003;71(1):14-17,
1. Social stigma: A comparative qualitative study of integrated and vertical care approaches to leprosy, Arole S, Premkumar R, R Arole, M Maury & P Saunderson, Lepr Rev 2002;73(2):186-196
2. Eye disease in multibacillary leprosy patients at the time of their leprosy diagnosis: Finding from the longitudinal study of ocular leprosy (LOSOL), Courtright P, Ebenezer Daniel, Sundar Rao, J Ravanes, F Mengistu, M Belachew (Deceased) Rv, Celloria & T Ffytche, Lepr Rev 2002;73(3):225-238
3. Ocular complications in newly diagnosed borderline lepromatous and lepromatous leprosy patients: baseline profile of the Indian cohort, Daniel E, Koshy S, Rao GS, Rao PS, Br J Ophthalmol 2002;86:1336-40
4. Intraocular lens implantation in leprosy, Ebenezer Daniel, Sheena Koshy, Int J Lepr 2002;70(1):9-5
5. Durg resistant-mycobacterium Leprae-results of mouse footpad studies from a laboratory in south India, Gigi J Ebenezer, G Norman, Ga Joseph, S Daniel, Ck Job, Indian J Lepr 2002;74(4):301-312
4. Dosage and site of entry influence growth and dissemination of mycobacterium Leprae in T900r mice, Gigi Ebenezer, Shantha Arumugam, J Richard, Int J Lepr 2002;70(4):245-249
5. Grip and pinch strength in relation to function in denervated hands, Rajkumar P, R Premkumar, J Richard, Indian J Lepr 2002;74(4):319-328
6. Elimination of leprosy: the integration of leprosy related activities into the general health services of Tamil Nadu, Rao PSSS, Norman Gift, Geetha S Rao, P Samuel & Raja S Bushanam, Lepr Rev 2002;73:123-129
7. Leprosy lesion on the prepuce of the male genitalia: a case report, Shaw IN, G Ebenezer, G S Rao,
Lepr Rev 2002;73:276-278
8. Bipolaris Keratomycosis in leprosy patient: a case report, Sheena Koshy, Ebenezer Daniel, Lepr Rev 2002;73:76-78
9. Knowledge and practice of eye-care among leprosy patients, Yowan P, Krista Danneman, Sheena Koshy, J Rechard, Ebenezer Daniel, Indian J Lepr 2002;74(2):129-135
1. Nocardia Farcinica Pleuritis in lepromatous patient with severe necrotizizing reaction: An usual PR, Arunthathi S, Gigi Ebenezer, Ebenezer Daniel, Samuel Thompson Sugumaran, Int J lepr 2001;69(2):104-107
2. Reports from the workshop on the Neurologically impaired Foot: 5-9 June2000 Green Pastures Hospital Pokhara Nepal, Brandsma JW, MRC Macdonald, AG Warren, H Cross, RJ Schwarz, S Solomon, R Kazen, P E, Gravem, H Shrinivasan , Lepr Rev 2001;72:254-262
3. Borderline tuberculoid leprosy of the scalp, Isaac Neeraj Shaw, Gigi Ebenezer, B Babu, Geetha S Rao
Lepr Rev 2001;72:357-361
4. Complications and management of the neurologically impaired foot, Macdonald MRC, JW Brandsma, AG Warren, H Cross, Rj Schwarz, S Solomon, R Kazen, PE, Gravems & H Shrinivasan,
Lepr Rev 2001;72:263-275
5. Averting maternal deaths and disabili ties: Efficiency and effective emergency obstetric care in rural, Mccord C, Premkumar R, Int J Gyn Obstetrics 2001;75:297-307
6. Pathogenesis of dry eye in leprosy and tear functions, Sheena Koshy, Ebenezer Daniel, Nisha Kurian, Paramanandam Yovan, Int J Lepr 2001;69(3):215-218
1. Isolated focal Melanocytes collection in the Lacrimal Sac, Ebenezer Daniel, Gigi Ebenezer, Elizabeth John, Charles K Job, Br. J Opthalmol 2000;84:337
2. Epithelioid Granuloma in the iris of a lepromatous leprosy patient an unusual finding, Ebenezer Daniel,Gigi J Ebenezer,Timothy J Ffytche, Arunthathi Sigmani, Charles K Job, Int J lepr 2000;68(2):152-155
3. Bacteriological Study of pus isolates from neuropathic planter ulcers associated with acute inflammatory phase, Ebenezer G, S Deniel, S Suneetha, E Ruben, S Partheebarajan, S Solomon,
Indian J Lepr 2000;72(4):443-449
4. Pathology of a Lepromatous eye, Gigi J Ebenezer, Ebenezer Daniel, Int J Leper 2000;68(1):23-26
Papllion- Lefevre syndrome.Improvement of skin lesions after the loss of permanent teeth, Isaac N Shaw, Geetha S Rao, N Mani Mozh, B Babu, Gigi Ebenzer, Indian J Der Ven Lepr 2000;66(4):211-212
5. Relapse as Histoid Leprosy after Receiving Multidrug Therapy (MDT) a Report of Three cases, Issac N Shaw, Giji Ebenzer, Geetha S Rao Mani Mozhi Natarajan Babu Balasundaram, Int J lepr 2000;68(30):272-276
6. Long-term follow up of Multibacillary leprosy patients with high Bl teated with WHO/MDT Regimen for a fixed duration of two years, Issac Neeraj Shaw, Mani Mozhi Natarajan, Geetha Sundar Rao, Kumar Jesudsan, Melville, Christian, Masilamani Kavtha, Int J Lepr 2000; 68(4):405-409
7. Developments in experimental leprosy, Job CK, Indian J Lepr 2000;72;143-54
8. Leprosy affected beggars as a hidden source for transmission of leprosy, Sundar Rao PSS, N M Mozhi, M V Thomas, Indian J Med Res 2000; 112(8):52-55
9. Monitoring Motor Nerve Function In Leprosy patients, Wim Brandsma J, Lepr Rev 2000; 71:258-267